It’s always nice to put a face to the name, but we think you should have a little more than that. Between the bio’s, our positions, and our social media, get to know the team you’ll be working with through the entire loan process.
Having been in the mortgage business for 24 years, Brian knows what’s most important to his clients. They want to know they’re getting the best deal and the best service from someone who cares. That’s why he loves his job – because meeting new people, helping them achieve their goals, and seeing their smiles at the closing table brings him joy. So what makes Brian different from a bank loan officer in a busy financial institution?
- Pride in getting to know his clients on a personal level
- Treating his clients like friends and staying in contact with them after the deal closes
- Giving his clients advice that benefits them – not him
- Being available 24/7 to answer questions/concerns/etc. Brian answers his phone, whether it be a client, a lender, a realtor…. He’s there for them.
- Having relationships with multiple lenders and loan products to get the best deal for clients.
- Using his accounting and financial background to maneuver through the complicated mortgage business on behalf of clients in order to create the optimal mortgage solution for them. He thoroughly understands the mortgage business, and has the resources necessary to finalize every deal.
Customer service is Brian’s strength, allowing him to guide clients through the loan process smoothly and truthfully. That’s why most of his new customers are referrals from previous clients. Please call Brian with any questions or for information and advice.
Flo has been a Florida Licensed Mortgage Professional since 1991. Nearly all of her business is derived from personal referrals of satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors, and experienced realtors. She will carefully guide you through the entire home loan process, so that you are able to make educated choices about your current and future financing options. She takes this responsibility very seriously and wants to provide you with peace of mind in knowing any concerns are addressed. Flo’s goal is to not only meet, but exceed your expectations, providing a level of service that will make you think of her when your need for mortgage financing arises. Her mission is simple: to make you a client for life!